Please join our discussion series on various topics in the Indonesian knowledge sector
KSIxChange # 26: Urgency of Support Systems in Implementing Socio-Economic Policies for Persons with Disabilities in Pandemic COVID-19 Situation
The Covid-19 pandemic has a greater impact for people with disabilities. The fact that the mandate of the Disability Law 8/2018 has not yet been fully implemented resulting a socio-economic policy that is less representative and still based on a charity approach. Whereas the more inclusive policies are needed to improve the potential and acknowledge the human rights aspects of people with disability. The government is expected to accelerate the formulation of a more inclusive socio-economic policies which address the disability issues by using the social model approach and the principle of empowerment
- Harry Hikmat, Kementerian Sosial
- Malowney OAM, Australian NDIS Independent Advisory Council
- Antoni Tsaputra, Litbang Badan Perencanaan Daerah Kota Padang, Sumatera Barat
- Yustitia Arief, Lembaga Advokasi Inklusi Disabilitas (AUDISI)
- Joni Yulianto, Australia Indonesia Partnership for Justice 2 (AIPJ2)
- Ranie Hapsari, Pusat Rehabilitasi YAKKUM
Moderator: Slamet Thohari, Indonesia Chair of AIDRAN
Registration link: bit.ly/ksixchange26
#Inisiatif Pengetahuan #KSIxChange
- You will receive a confirmation email once you registered.
- Please join at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your connection.
- Closed caption is provided