(only available in English)
Please join our discussion series on various topics in the Indonesian knowledge sector
KSIxChange#23: Development Cooperation in the New Normal
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on almost all levels and sectors of humanity, including on the architecture of development cooperation. This pandemic is not only being experienced by recipient countries but also by provider countries in development cooperation.
The response to the pandemic has also raised awareness of the need to redesign the development cooperation system at both macro and micro levels. The new adaptive approach in the New Normal era includes shifting the focus with regards to policies and strategies, as well as reviewing the governance of the implementation of development cooperation in the next five years.
This discussion aims to identify any changes to the current system in policy and strategy, as well as the adaptive governance model, that are being applied in the international development cooperation schemes due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Opening Address: Suharso Monoarfa, Minister of National Development Planning/Head of Bappenas
- Leonardo V.H. Tampubolon, Deputy Minister for Development Funding, Bappenas
- H.E. Kim Chang-beom, Ambassador of the Republic of Korea
- H.E. Peter Schoof, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany
- H.E. Allaster Cox, Chargé d’Affaires, Australian Embassy
- Satu Kahkonen, World Bank Country Director for Indonesia and Timor-Leste
- Winfried F. Wicklein, Country Director, Indonesia Resident Mission - Asian Development Bank (ADB)
Moderator: Nina Sardjunani, Sustainable Development Goals National Secretariat
Closed Caption is provided.
Livestream YouTube: Asumsi
Rebroadcast YouTube: Bappenas RI
1. You will receive a confirmation email once you registered.
2. Please join at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your connection.
3. The Zoom Webinar is limited to 500 registered participant. The event also will be live-streamed on YouTube: Asumsi.